SPICe+ is an integrated web form offering 10 services by 3 Central Government Ministries & Departments. (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and One State Government (Maharashtra), thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India. SPICe+ is a part of various initiatives and commitment of Government of India towards Ease of Doing Business (EODB).
The Government is bringing in the advanced integrated form SPICe + as a part of its India’s Ease of Doing Business (EODB) initiatives. The new web form would Facilitate On-screen filing and real time data validation for seamless incorporation of companies.
It is a single application for
• Name Reservation
• Incorporation of a new company
• Applying for DIN allotment
• Profession Tax (Maharashtra)
• Bank Account Opening
• PAN & TAN
• EPFO Registration (Employees provident fund organization)
• ESIC Registration (Employees state Insurance corporation)
• SPICe+ has been divided into two parts:
• SPICe+ Part A
• SPICe+ Part B.
SPICe+ Part A represents the section wherein all details with respect to name reservation for a new company has to be entered. An application for reservation of name shall be made through the web service available at www.mca.gov.in by using web service SPICe+ (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically Plus: INC-32), and for change of name by using web service RUN (Reserve Unique Name) along with fee as provided in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, which may either be approved or rejected, as the case may be, by the Registrar, Central Registration Centre after allowing re-submission of such web form within fifteen days for rectification of the defects, if any, with effect from the 23rd February, 2020.”
New fields introduced with respect to name reservation in Spice+ Part A are:
(i) Type of company
(ii) Class of company
(iii) Category of company
(iv) Sub-Category of company.
(v) Main division of industrial activity of the company.
(vi) Description of the main division with respect to entity type.
SPICe+ Part B represents the section wherein all remaining details required for incorporation of a company has to be entered. Name(s) of a company can be reserved in Part A of SPICe+. In case the applicant wants to apply for name, incorporation and other integrated services together, he can do so together by filling necessary information in Part A and Part B. New fields introduced in Part A of SPICe+ while reserving names:
Part B of SPICe + offers following services viz.
b. DIN allotment
c. Mandatory issue of PAN
d. Mandatory issue of TAN
e. Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
f. Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
g. Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(For Maharashtra)
h. Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
i. Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for).
• SPICe+ (INC-32) will be processed in Non-STP mode and Certificate of Incorporation will be sent on the mail ID of the company as specified in the application form mentioning the CIN, PAN, TAN of company.
• The approved name and related incorporation details as submitted in Part A, would be automatically pre-filled in all linked forms also viz., AGILE-PRO, Spice + MoA, Spice +AoA, URC-1, INC-9 (as applicable). Further, SPICe+ to be converted into pdf format for affixing DSCs.
• Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies incorporated w.e.f 23rd February 2020 and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
• Registration for Profession Tax shall also be mandatory for all new companies incorporated in the State of Maharashtra w.e.f 23rd February 2020.
• All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
• Declaration by all Subscribers and first Directors in INC-9 shall be auto-generated in pdf format and would have to be submitted only in Electronic form in all cases, except where:
o Total number of subscribers and/or directors is greater than 20 and/or
o Any such subscribers and/or directors has neither DIN nor PAN.
If you need any further clarification on this, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com or call us on 080-41633750 or 9880542668.